Change lenguage and icons

question

How can I edit the checkout page?
I would like to change the display of the icons making them not to popup but visible I would also like to display only some language.

EDIT:
what I did is to create on my vps in my possession by installing the docker on my vps linux … now I would like to edit some display files, add some images at checkout and edit the language … but I notice that on my server no editable file was installed. I find that everything is redirected to GitHub - btcpayserver/btcpayserver: A cross platform, self-hosted server compatible with Bitpay API where I find all the files editable and this is not good for me because if I delete the project I no longer have any files that I can edit. Can someone explain to me how I can modify my functions and interface server and web? thank you

Hi, there’s no out of the box way at this moment to edit those files. You’d have to create your own fork on GitHub and modify such files. It’s too much hassle and not recommended at this moment unless you know what you’re doing.

You can edit the appearance of the checkout page by following this guide In that very same document you have some words about modifying the theme, but as mentioned, don’t do it unless you know what you’re doing

thanks for your reply…
how to create my own fork? you can exsaplain or give me a link ?
very thanks again

If you don’t know how to create your own fork on GitHub, please do not try it, it’s not something people who don’t have technical knowledge should do. You can Google how to create GitHub fork. Hopefully in future we will enable more user-friendly way to modify the appearance, but this feature is not a priority at this point.

thanks… i create my fork od btcpay server, i edit checkout whit my style but not understand now

how can I “read” my server with the fork created.
how do i:

Generate the docker-compose as usual from BTCPay Docker. Modify generated docker compose to use your custom docker image.

?

I can’t give you step by step and once again I strongly advise you against it, since this means you’ll need to keep your fork in sync with main BTCPay all the time. Don’t complicate things unless you really know what you’re doing.